WE WILL STAND UP FOR YOU
WHETHER IN A COURT ROOM OR
A CONFERENCE ROOM
1) Breach of Contract – Tortious Interference – Unfair Competition.
2) Business Libel & Business Slander,
3) Divorce/Equitable Distribution –
(WE SET A RECORD OF OBTAINING THE HIGHEST EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION PERCENTAGE AWARD IN PA HISTORY – 90% OF MARITAL ASSETS),
4) Fraud and an Accounting,
5) Breach of Employment,
6) False Imprisonment/Federal Civil Rights Violations,
7) Securities Arbitration,
8) Wrongful Death Action,
9) Bankruptcy, Chapter 13, 11 and 7, 10) Real Estate, Construction and Zoning Litigation.
TRANSACTIONAL MATTERS: -
2) Limited Liability Companies,
3) Real Estate,
4) Contract Drafting and Negotiation, (including the Television and Recording Industries)
5) Secured Transactions,
6) Debt Restructuring & “Work-Outs”,
7) Small Business Problems,
8) Business Processing/Business Methods Patents,
9) Real Estate, Commercial and Residential Acquisition and Development.
With respect to funding, our firm is a close affiliate of several merchant/investment banks, which provide business financing and funding for growing business.
We are regularly “battling for our clients in both the Court Room and the Conference Room”, everyday. Being experienced at both, and seeing it both ways, makes us much more effective Litigators and Negotiators.